Friday 23 March 2012

{SELF-LOVE LETTERS} Part 1


Self-Love by David
Dear me: 
I don't love you. There's nothing to love, I mean your imperfect. That's why I adore you. Imperfection is what makes you a human being. For being the person you are, and you will become. That's the only way for you to really say to the world, "I am alive".




Self-Love by Jayden
Dear Jayden.
I know you have had so many ups and downs, you dealt with a lot, but you always pull through. You always feel like you're alone, like you have to race to the finish. You always think ahead, and never enjoy the little things. You feel as if everyone's out therer to get you. I understand that now.
Being young, trying to figure out the worlds problems, that's not right for you to do. Sometimes, you need to step down, stop, take a breathe. You need not to just think, but know; You're beautiful, you're courageous, you can do anything you put your mind to. You don't have to worry if you look the best, if you act the best. Don't try and be perfect, everyone loves your flaws. I love your flaws.
You surround yourself with love, and in the end, that's what really matters, right?
Stay true to yourself, ignore the hate out in the world. You know what's best for you. Nobody can hurt you now, you're sky-rocketing to the top of the world.
I love you Jayden, stay strong, and never ever stop following your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!